Add real value to the industry
Be an ethical contribution to the sector
Introduce real cutting-edge innovation
Serve with utmost professionalism
Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Computer Vision Research Engineer
Aquaticode develops proprietary Image based Artificial Intelligence technologies for improved efficiency and quality in Aquaculture. It is a portfolio company of Nacre Capital, a Venture Builder with success in creating and growing Artificial Intelligence companies, such as Face.com (acquired by Facebook), FDNA and Seed-X.
We are seeking a talented and ambition Machine Learning engineer with expertise in Machine Vision and Deep Learning to join our team. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in mathematics, statistics, computer science and data science.
We will hire the best candidate regardless of location. However, willingness to relocate to Barcelona in the future is an advantage.
- Research, design and develop machine learning and deep learning algorithms
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML/DL libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Proven track record of developing solutions for camera, image/video processing and computer vision applications.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (Tensorflow and high-level libraries such Keras or PyTorch)
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s/Phd degree is a plus